Customer Service/ Inside and Outside Sales/ Advertising
4613 Dream Lane Madison, WI 53718 608-838-1998 email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
CAPITAL NEWSPAPERS, Madison, WI 15 Years+
Division of Lee Enterprises, Inc. Publisher of the Wisconsin State Journal, The Cap Times and www.madison.com as well as 39 additional dailies, weeklies, shoppers, niche publications and websites in South Central Wisconsin.
Account Executive, “Wheels for You”
Developed and nurtured business relationships with customers in southern Wisconsin. Sold and consulted accounts in bi-weekly auto sales magazine and in online “Car Soup” auto website. Responsible for digital imaging and text. Worked closely with productions staff ensure accuracy and design.
- Increased revenue by 20% over previous year
- Helped develop and launch “WFY” a new advertising vehicle including mailing list and rate schedules
- Assisted in creating digital imaging text and layout
- Established “Special Sections” to add additional revenue
Duties included ad design and layout, copywriting, space sales, direct marketing, and commercial print sales. Circulation: (daily) 109,421 (Sunday) 163,808.
- Number one in company for direct marketing sales
- Increased revenue in territory by $250K
- Organized group pages for “State Street Merchants Association”
- Coordinated account collections
SOUTH COUNTY NEWS, Orange County, CA 3Years
A division of Media General, Atlanta Georgia. Publisher of nine local weekly publications in California as well as a media conglomerate in the eastern United States.
Ad design and layout, copywriting, space sales, and account collections for an assigned territory.
- Promoted from telemarketing to account executive
- Repeatedly named “Sales Associate of the Month”
- Member, Laguna Beach Merchant Association
- Knowledgeable of customer needs to improve sales goals
JIM LUPIENT ISUZU, Minneapolis, MN
A Division of Lupient Enterprises, with interests in vehicle sales, auto service centers, shopping malls and other various entities.
Sales Manager / Sales Associate
Managed inventory purchase, multi-media advertising, participation in trade shows, directed efforts of business manager, lot manager and sales team.
- Sales Man of the Year
- Sales Man of the Month – awarded five times
- Isuzu Frequent Sellers Club
- Maintained #2 sales position after assuming manager responsibilities
Madison College Graduate Business Technology 1, 2011
Madison Area Technical College Associate Degree
Real Estate School Insurance Technician Graduate
University of Wisconsin-Madison Liberal Studies
PROFESSINAL DEVELOPMENT, ORGANIZATIONS
Numerous Sales and Management courses and seminars
Member, Broadcast Music International
United States Navy Honorable Discharge Two year’s active duty