sales consultant/customer service
5416 Herro Lane 608-212-0292
Madison, WI 53716 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced sales professional with great interpersonal and team-oriented skill sets. Excellent time management and financial abilities.
WIRTZ BEVERAGE WISCONSIN, Madison, WI 1996-2012
Performed route sales across three Wisconsin counties. Met with clients, provided product list, examined client needs and suggested items in order to increase client sales and order volume.
- Sold as much as $1.5m in product with annual increase of approximately 13%. Managed up to 300 clients.
- Maintained strong customer relationships and built/maintained trust. Matched behavior and selling style to different personalities. Maintained calm environments during high stress interactions, including customers facing financial difficulties or
- Maintained client relationships over long-term by acting as highly-invested client consultant. Guided customer purchases with use of profit calculators and cost management tools. Didn’t attempt to force upsells.
- Managed interacting with many different client personalities and buyer profiles, including bars, liquor stores, grocery stores, corner stores, gas stations, nightclubs, restaurants. Performed daily and weekly preplanning, maintained extensive notes, and engaged in post-planning. Time management.
- Demonstrated product knowledge and experience and building customer rapport. – Study skills/intelligence
- Balanced company initiatives and needs with achieving high customer service ratings.
- 4-time Salesman of the Year.
YOUTH SOFTBALL/BASEBALL, Madison, WI 1996-Present
Organize league, including recruiting coaches, collecting and managing fees, setting league rules, managing facilities and equipment, and personnel and game scheduling.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF PARALEGAL STUDIES, Edgewood College-Madison, WI