Hotel Front Desk Clerk
SKILLS THAT I WILL BRING TO THE HYATT HOTEL
• Proven unusually gifted attention to detail.
• Proven ability to provide professional customer service to a wide range of individuals.
• Proven ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member.
• Proven ability to plan, prioritize and implement all aspects of a complex project.
• Proven ability to adapt to regular changes of company computer software systems.
- Ability to seamlessly transfer previous work experience to a new and challenging field.
- Strong, warm and caring interpersonal skills. Skilled at backup to security.
1985-2016 UW - Madison, College Library, Library Services Assistant - Advanced
• Provided exceptional customer service while staffing the Reference Desk and by
teaching reference skills to the UW undergraduate population.
• Multi tasked by assisting multiple library patrons in turn by performing quick
answer service and with lengthy assistance as needed.
• Responsible for day-to-day operations, regular trouble shooting and
problem solving of a 500 plus journal and serial subscription collection.
• Hired, trained and supervised more than 30 student assistants.
1983-1985 University of Wisconsin - Madison, Memorial Library
Manager of the Memorial Library Photocopier Center
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Photocopy Center as well as daily cash receipts and weekly cash deposits.
1980-1983 University of Wisconsin - Madison
Major: pre-MBA, no degree.
1977-1979 Lake Superior State College, Sault St. Marie, MI
Major: Accounting, no degree due to relocation to Madison WI.
Worked with ease with 25 permanent staff members and 50 student assistants.