BRADLEY A. FISK
4330 Odana Road • Madison, WI 53711 • (614) 579-1379 • Bradley.email@example.com
Capital University, Bexley, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts 2008 – 2012
- Major: Criminology
- Recipient, Full Reserve Officer Training Corps Scholarship, US Army
United States Army, Fort Hood, Texas/ Camp Hovey, Republic of Korea
Platoon Leader 03/15 – Current
- Motivated 40 employees to perform at a high level over a nine month duration while serving in Korea, leading to my unit being chosen to participate in training exercises attended by the president of the Republic of Korea and the first integrated live fire artillery exercise ever conducted with the Korean Army in the history of the United States’ presence on the peninsula.
- Utilized critical thinking and problem solving skills to bridge the communication barrier between the United States Army and the Korean Army on multiple occasions.
- Served as the Unit Movement Officer, coordinating the safe and timely arrival and departure of all men, weapons, and equipment to and from the Korean Theater of Operations.
United States Army, Fort Hood, Texas
Fire Direction Officer 04/14 – 03/15
- Developed a comprehensive plan to train twelve employees focused on developing junior members in competencies that will become pertinent as they advance in their careers.
- Assisted in the development of a standard operating procedure, influencing all operations within the organization.
- Aided multiple members of the section in enrolling in college courses while maintaining operational readiness at all times.
United States Army, Fort Hood, Texas/ Jalalabad, Afghanistan
Fire Support Officer 12/12 – 04/14
- Coordinated assets and theater level combat multipliers while on mounted and dismounted patrols during a nine-month deployment.
- Managed 35 employees of varying competencies and skill sets to operate as a unified force under extreme physical and mental duress.
- Developed training plans and risk management matrices for five different sections ranging from ten to twelve employees.
- Member of Ohio National Guard (2006-2008)
- ROTC Fund Raising Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Participated in club Rugby at The Ohio State University, and currently compete with the Wisconsin Rugby Club
- Member of the Ranger Challenge Team, a military skills competition